Do you want the best therapy for injury recovery? Active rehab is a type of active physical therapy that has been shown to be beneficial for many people. It helps improve mobility, strength, coordination, and balance. If you are looking for active rehab in Vancouver, then check out Kin Lab! We offer active rehab program that can help you get back to your regular routine as quickly as possible.
Benefits of Active Rehab Programs
There are many benefits to active rehab programs. Some of these benefits include:
- improved mobility
- increased strength
- better coordination and balance
- faster healing times
Active rehab is the best therapy for injury recovery because it provides a combination of physical and occupational therapies. It helps improve your range of motion, increase your muscle strength, and improve your balance and coordination. Our active rehab program also includes education on how to protect yourself from future injuries.
Process of Active Rehabilitation
Active rehab programs typically include a combination of active and passive therapies. A combination of active therapy with physical or occupational therapists may be recommended for your specific injury. Active therapy uses movement to improve strength, range of motion, coordination, balance, and activity tolerance while improving overall function in the injured area. Passive modalities such as heat/ice packs are used before or after active rehabilitation sessions to help reduce pain and inflammation from you injury.
At Kin Lab we offer active rehab services that can help you get back to your regular routine as quickly as possible!
Typical Active Rehab Sessions Include
- Warm-up: This helps prepare your body for the active exercises that are to come. It is important to warm up properly before starting any type of exercise routine
- Range of Motion Exercises: These exercises help improve your range of motion in the injured area
- Strength Training: Strengthening muscles around the injury can help protect it from further damage and promote healing
- Balance and Coordination Exercises: These exercises help improve balance and coordination, which can be affected by an injury
- Activity Specific Exercises: After you have regained some strength and mobility, you will start doing activity specific exercises. These exercises simulate the activities you do on a daily basis so you can slowly return to your regular routine
- Cool Down: Just like with any other type of exercise, it is important to cool down properly after an active rehab session. This will help your body relax and reduce the risk of injury
If you are looking for active rehab therapy in Vancouver, then contact us today! We would be happy to discuss our active rehab services with you and answer any questions you may have. Thank you for considering Kin Lab!