Kin Lab is excited to announce that we are back and ready for in-person appointments with our Kinesiologists! Your health is our number one priority as we prepare to reopen on June 2, 2020. We’ve partnered with private gyms and implemented changes in how we operate to keep you and our team safe. Bookings for virtual appointments will still be available online while we offer in-person appointments. Please take a moment to read through our new procedures and safety guidelines as we strive to open up in the safest way possible. We hope to see you soon!
BEFORE YOUR VISIT:
- Please bring a face mask to your appointment
- Arrive on time for your scheduled appointment; there will be no early access to the studio or gym
- Complete the online screening form emailed to you prior to your appointment
- Come dressed in appropriate fitness attire prior to your appointment
- Stay home if you are sick or showing any signs and symptoms related to COVID-19
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES:
- Your Kinesiologist will meet you at the front entrance at your appointment time
- You will be asked to wash your hands (or use hand sanitizer) before your session begins
- Once the session is completed, we recommend washing your hands again (or use hand sanitizer) prior to leaving the facility
- We have added an additional 15 minutes time in-between appointments to allow for cleaning
- Limited use of washrooms (aside from handwashing) will be available to minimize exposure and contact
TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE, OUR KINESIOLOGISTS WILL:
- Wear a face mask for the duration of the appointment
- Have hand sanitizer stations throughout our facilities
- Clean and disinfect all equipment and contact areas before and after each appointment
- Practice physical distancing during your appointment as much as possible
- Stagger our appointments to maintain appropriate client density, sanitation requirements, and physical distancing
- Have designated clothing worn strictly for treatment and time-in-clinic only
- Wash our hands (or use hand sanitizer) before and after every session
- Clearly communicate any expectations and changes to the normal workflow
In addition to our safety protocols, we will follow the strict guidelines and space limitations of the locations we operate out of.
As we re-open our doors, we are committed to creating a safe and healthy environment for our clients and Kinesiologists. Please read through our updated procedures prior to your visit. If you have any further questions, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com.
We have partnered with private gyms to provide in-person appointments as community centers remain closed.
909 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5Z 1J3
Free parking lot available at the rear of the building. Free parking north of Laurel Street. Paid parking on Broadway.
Vancouver: Essentials of Athletics
2696 Nootka Street, Vancouver, BC V5M 3M5
Free parking lot beside the building.
Burnaby: Spin + Yin Cycle Studio
4399 Lougheed Hwy #108, Burnaby, BC V5C 6R5
Free 3-hour parking is available in the Madison Centre
9304 Salish Ct, Burnaby, BC V3J 7C5
Free parking lot – must register license plate at the front desk
This page will be updated as changes to British Columbia’s policies surrounding COVID-19 become available.